Fianceé visa

Applicants who are outside the UK and plan to marry a person who resides in the UK may apply for entry into the UK as a fianceé / bride or a proposed civil partner. The parties must provide evidence that they met in person. The visa is granted for six months and does not provide the right to work in the UK. Upon arrival in the UK, the parties should get married as soon as possible during the validity of the visa (6 months). After the marriage, the visa holder can apply for a spouse / civil partner visa. 

A spouse visa (husband or wife) and a visa of civil partners (same-sex couples) 

Applicants may apply for a visa as a spouse or civil partner of a person who is resident in the UK, that is, has been settled in the UK or British. If married the marriage of the couple must be officially registered. This visa is granted for 2.5 years and allows the holder of a visa to work without restrictions. 

Unmarried partners visa

If a person has legally resided in the UK for at least two years as an unmarried partner of a person who is resident in the UK (ie, who has has been settled or is a British citizen), they can apply for a visa for unmarried partners, which allows them to stay in the UK for 2.5 years. This visa gives the holder the right to work in the UK

Contact us

Our  contacts:

Phone +447865497737


Skype Armazi LTD

The company is registered in England and Wales under the Companies House Reg N 11347497

We are regulated by the Office of  Immigration Services Commissioner, Reg N N201800029

©2018 by Armazi. Proudly created with

Follow us

  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon