Work visas

Tier 2 General visa

Whether you are shortlisted specialist who does not need to satisfy the labour market test or not you are required to have a UK business who wishes to sponsor you to work for them. Clear criminal background, sufficient knowledge of English, experience or qualification are mandatory. The length of visa will depend on the sponsorship certificate, which can lead to either an extension or settlement in the UK

Tier 2 Intra company transfer, ICT.

Where your existing employer wishes to use your expertise in the UK branch, Tier 2 ICT is the route for you. However, there are restrictions in obtaining this visa and it does no longer directly gives right to settlement

Tier 2 Sportsperson

The Tier 2 Sportsperson visa is for sportspeople and coaches who are internationally established at the highest level of their sport and who wish to stay in the UK long term. 
The applicant must be sponsored by the organisation in the UK which wants them to play or coach, e.g. a team or club. Furthermore, the applicant must have been endorsed by the UK governing body for that sport. 

Tier 2 Minister of Religion


Applicants must be sponsored by a religious body (of any recognised religion) in the UK to work for the sponsor as a minister of religion, missionary or member of a religious order. 
The applicant has to pass an English language test.